As a majority of the world uses Facebook, a lot of people have a difficulty with using Twitter successfully. Even when tweeting useful information, their tweets don’t get much exposure. If you really want to boost the visibility of your tweets, you can take the help of these Fiverr experts. They promote your account and tweets all across the internet, which makes your tweets viral and a major hit.
Check out these gigs if you would like to have your tweet gain a bit of extra popularity.
Go viral with Mrmiilionaire
With over 1 million followers across his several accounts, Mrmiilionaire offers you to make your tweet viral. Moreover things get better as if you don’t like the service you can easily get a refund.
Get viral, Twice
Kissreleasing has various followers from all around the world. With over 13000 followers, she posts your tweet twice a day for 5 days. You can’t get any better exposure, can you? Checkout this gig and go viral!
Princeofperlu, the blogger
Through this gig, Princeofperlu will help you tweets get more exposure. Having had more than 12000 followers from his’ and his buddy’s account he will tweet your link right on twitter. He has a filter of explicit content though.
Get your tweets noticed
Here we have Voxxii, an international celebrity, artist and model. She advertises some pretty cool things on her twitter page and will do the same thing to your tweet.
Get your tweet to 113 k followers!
In this gig Cashkinguvee offers to get your message or tweet reach out to 113,000 followers. He provides an ultra fast and reliable service. Go check out his gig.
Through this gig Want2b offers to promote your link or tweet to over 272,000 followers. Looking at his orders, one can say that he is an experienced campaigner. See for yourself!
Tweet to promote
We have a guitarist here! Dancey from Germany provides you a premium service to tweet and promote just anything. He can make your tweets viral in no time with his 2.1k followers.
Twitter is a great way to get the word out about any new book, business, or event. It just takes a bit of knowledge on how to use Twitter. Some of these gigs certainly can help. Have you come across any great services or gigs for promoting your tweets?
This article was written by Jennifer124 on Fiverr.com.
Fivr.co – a URL shortener created for Fiverr sellers by Fiverr sellers
There are a lot of sellers out there still advertising using thier Fiverr gig URL’s or “web address”. These URLs can be extremely long and tend to break when copied into a browser bar. They generally won’t fit at the end of your Tweet, and they just look plain unsightly.
Are you losing sales because of URLs that are too long?
Not any more. Fivr.co is a resource dedicated to Fiverr users, buyers and sellers, to shorten Fiverr gig URL’s.
You can shorten a long url such as:
into a nice, presentful looking fivr.co short URL:
7 Reasons Why You Should Be Using fivr.co
1) fivr.co shortens your gig URL so that it will fit into your advertising mediums, such as graphics, or classified ads where space is limited.
2.) We’ve all seen plenty of extremely long URLs in e-mails, on blog posts, and in advertising, in forums. Oft times when one of these long links are copied, if it is so long it returns to the next line, a space is added, breaking the link when pasted into the address bar. Shortening a URL will avoid this problem. Make it easy for your customers to copy & paste your link, and get to your gig faster and more reliably.
3.) It just looks better if your link is short and to the point. Long URL links can be off-putting and sometimes misleading. (Your fiverr gig URL does not change even if you change the title. So even though you offer 200 likes now, your url might say something like /yourusername/100-likes-for-five-bucks) Avoid this confusion altogether by creating a new custom fivr.co link every time your gig changes. Your old links will still work too!
4) Fivr.co offers advanced tracking abilities, which means a lot of information about how well your link is performing. Find out if that traffic has been coming from your tweets, blog posts, or other sources. Also find out where in the world your users are coming from and what language they speak.
5) A URL shortener can make your not-so-fantastic domain name a non-issue. Have a Fiverr related site or blog? As long as these are relevant to Fiverr.com, fivr.co allows them. Do not misuse this ability or your domain can be blacklisted though!
6) If you’re using Fiverr, Twitter or other social media methods, a shortened URL will greatly increase your allowed character count. Fiverr.com limits you to just 1200 characters in most cases. Twitter only allows you 140 characters in a tweet. Save an instant 50 characters of space by making fivr.co short URL. If you’ve got a long, long URL you won’t have space for any words. Tweeting the link alone is NOT going to get you views. Every single letter and symbol in your URL goes toward your character count, so get rid of that long URL! Other good places to use short URL’s: Brevity, Forums, Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Email.
7) Fivr.co is Free to use for all Fiverr.com users.
Understanding the necessity and value in using URL shorteners is extremely important in your marketing efforts regardless of whether you’re promoting your own products and services, or linking to some content just to share. Save your readers time, make a short link!
fivr.co – Simple, fast, and free resource for fiverr sellers.
By the way, if you’ve enjoyed this article and a feel like sharing it, you can link to it using http://fivr.co/fiverrdaily.
We all know that marketing is a business’s most important aspect, and it can also be the most confusing and expensive aspect as well. We can’t all be a jack of trades and now we don’t have to be! Have your business publicized by thatprguy for only $5.
This is him! That’s thatprguy!
What is a press release and how can it help my business?
A press release is an official document issued to the media about something. That something can be a product, service, or your business! It’s a way to let the world know (through the media) about your business. This can help your business tremendously. If the news source decides to release your press, then that means free publicity and traffic to your business. Not only does this provide free publicity to your business, by having your business promoted by other people, it helps establish you as an authority figure in your niche!
What does the gig include?
For $5 you receive:
- Your press release sent to thousands of news and media sources
- Your press release will remain live for 3 years
- SEO optimization of your press release
- 1 regular photo (up to 3 can be included with an extra fee)
- 1 do follow link (up to 5 can be included with an extra fee)
- 1000 words can be included in your press release (up to 2000 words can be included with an extra fee)
- Your press release will reach an audience of thousands!
The gig does not include the actual press release, but you can hire someone awesome from the Fiverr community to write it for you! Overall this is an amazing gig for $5 and it is surely worth its weight in gold! If you have a really unique or interesting story, you may be contacted by journalists for interview!
Do you have an amazing gig that you would like to share? Comment below to submit your fiverr gig and your gig may be the next “Gig of the Day”!
Ever since I began selling on Fiverr, I have not been able to keep it to myself. Many of my friends and family members have set up their own personal accounts, but frequently, they’re stumped as to why their sales don’t reflect their expected potential. One of the things I’m asked most frequently is “How do I sell more than $5.00 per gig?” or “How can I get my buyers to purchase my gig extras?” and the answer is actually really, really simple.
Be the buyer.
It’s easy to become tied up in the nuances of our gigs, especially since some of them can be quite detailed depending on the service offered. It’s even easier to get lost in the ‘marketing of ourselves’, since more often than not, we tend to focus on how to put our best image forward for the client. In order to upsell and get the most from a $5.00 gig, you need to become your customer. Gaining perspective on your gig and being able to adjust your tactics accordingly can be the make-it or break-it moment for your gig.
Here’s a few tips to market yourself for the upsell and give your clients exactly what they need.
Use Your Inbox Fiverr has a strict policy on what words can and cannot be used in a message, with an equally strict filter, causing many users to shy away from utilizing it. However, using your inbox correctly can be a great way to earn more leads and create a rapport with your client base. Be sure to reply to every message in a timely manner, even if the offer isn’t something you can do. In the future, clients will remember your timely response and come to you for services you can perform, because they know that you’re truly available to them.
Cross Sell to Your Other Gigs! If, for example, you are a writer, it may also be beneficial to start a proofreading gig. By offering your clients an additional option in the same niche, you can begin keeping their business for multiple projects, instead of limiting yourself to one aspect of their needs. Instead of requiring multiple Fiverr’s for a single job, make yourself the one-stop shop!
Make Other Friends on Fiverr. Many sellers will recognize that you cannot do everything but will message you ‘just in case’. If a buyer messages you with an offer, but you’re unable to take on the task, thank them for the offer and suggest a different Fiverr that may be able to help them. It’s easy to build rapport with your clients and other Fiverr sellers this way. Next time they need your specific service, they’re sure to think of you first! This shows that you know the community you work within, and that you’re dedicated to your business.
Purchase Other Gigs. Experience what your buyers are experiencing. Go to another Fiverr seller’s page (even better if you purchase one that does what you do) and rate the experience. See what other Fiverr buyers are dealing with when they view and purchase gigs. Are you satisfied with your experience? What would you do to make it better? Make a list of improvements for yourself and then get to work! Update your gigs and adapt your style to better suit your customer and their needs.
In addition, you can purchase other gigs to promote your own. For example, you can have another seller create a video reviewing your Fiverr gig, or have them create a catchy jingle for your Fiverr brand. Have a peek around and see what creative items you can come up with, then let loose on your social media! Youtube and Facebook are great ways to post your Fiverr purchases and bring in extra business.
Don’t Forget the Details! Of course, your gig extras can be powerful tools to help upsell your gig as well. If you’re stuck on what to offer your buyers, think about the little details that you may be overlooking (and performing for free). If you provide artistic services, consider letting your clients have the option of purchasing editable copies of your work or offer an extra for multiple reviews. This is a great choice for web designers, logo creators, cartoon animators and many others, who would like to offer their VIP clients the chance to redesign their image multiple times. You can advertise this extra as a special feature for preferred buyers or as insurance, so that the buyer is sure to get what they want. Additionally, for writers and proofreaders, offering to do extra research is a great way to upsell your gig. Not only does this give your buyer a higher quality piece of writing, you will be better compensated for your time doing that extra work on those hard topics. Finally, offering faster turnaround times is a great option for those who want to start with a simple gig extra, and have the time to complete them. Offering a faster turnaround will draw in those last minute buyers who need their work back extra quick! This is an easy gig extra to upsell and will often bring your clients back repeatedly.
With a little inbox experience and some fun networking, it will be easy for you to create some extra income from your Fiverr extras and gigs. Upselling doesn’t have to be hard! Just remember to be the buyer, as well as the seller, and you will be able to satisfy the needs of both! I hope you enjoyed reading these tips on how to upsell your Fiverr gig! I’m eager to hear about your own tips and tricks for creating Fiverr success, so please feel free to comment!
This article written by Fiverr seller Cassandra
*Photo from here.
While Fiverr provides all of us with a chance to show off our skills and create a side income for your household through a simple to use interface, it does require some work to attain the right type of attention and detail. As you know, Fiverr provides its sellers with a ‘Level’ and it varies from Level 1, Level 2 and Top Rated Seller. Now, receiving Top Rated seller on Fiverr is a difficult and trying process, and it could take months depending on the product you are selling.
I was lucky that my work was spread around and people recommended me to their friends. Within a month I had went from beginner to Top Rated Seller. However, I have over a decade of typing experience and thrive in that line of work, making it easier for me to crash out 5,000-6,000 words at a time. Others cannot do this, so it all depends on your own skill and technique how quickly you will reach that zenith.
However, being a Top Rated Seller has plenty of advantages. From a VIP support team that will back you in just about any fight and also a lot of brilliant gig extras that let you really ramp up the money you are bringing in. Therefore, getting to the top of the table really is worth it – it offers you so many benefits in the long run and gives you a lot of staying power with your clients. If you can point to a mostly positive reputation and try to mitigate any negative reviews left – some people are just like that, sadly – then you’re more than likely to receive help and assistance from the support staff.
Being a Top Rated seller requires you to adhere to the following all the time;
Honest Delivery – In my type of work on Fiverr, it’s actually very common for me to be ‘Late’ with delivery. The difference is that while most of my gigs actually do go ‘Late’ I will be in touch with the client as much as possible to give them a heads up. My gig queue list is thankfully full unless I’m not here, so it’s easy for them to see that I am busy. You might not be on time, but being honest buys you more time.
Quality Delivery – Following on from above, it would be silly to offer apologies and reasons for late delivery if you then hand in substandard work. I tend to be late as I’m working the whole day researching and improving work, not because I’m lazy. Make sure when your delivery comes in – it’s a quality piece of work.
Don’t Have An Ego – One of the most important things about working through Fiverr is that you are your own boss. This means if somebody is messing you around, you simply refund them and move on with no harm done. However, being your own boss has its drawbacks – you cannot act in any way arrogant or rude to gig buyers. The minute you start to have an Ego is when you will find yourself moving further and further away from the Top Rated Seller section of the site.
Basically, the three things which got me to a Top Rated Seller position was quality delivery, transparency and a humbleness and thanks for every $5 gig that was ordered. I found that by being nice and going the extra mile for clients, I was able to achieve and then sustain my Top Rated Seller status. Treat this like you run your own professional business, and Top Rated Seller status cannot be too far off.
Written by Adam, a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr. You can view his gigs here.
Free Ways to Promote Your Fiverr Gig and Improve Your Sales
Fiverr is one of the most popular websites today where people go to earn extra income. If you want to make instant cash with this site then you will want to promote your Fiverr gigs. The good news is that there are free ways to do this. Several of the best are listed below.
8 Free Ways to Promote Your Fiverr Gig
- Embed a video on your gig – a gig with a video is a highly efficient way to grab the attention of your target audience in Fiverr. This is a winning tactic that most people today are using to promote their gigs online.
- Optimize the tags – the next thing that you can do to promote your Fiverr gigs for free is to optimize your tags. By doing this, there is a higher chance that buyers will be enticed to look at your gig. How will you be able to know the right tags to use? Well, you need to observe the tags used by the famous gigs in your niche. You may also use the Keyword Tool from Google.
- Post your gig on related forums – most forums today will let you add a link in your signature right after you met a specific count of posts. By producing top quality posts, you will be able to build your reputation and you may get an additional bonus if you are a holder of AdSense publisher identification card.
- Build a YouTube channel – you only need to get your camera, stand or sit in front of it and let people see what you do. If you are quite shy, you can make a slideshow and record your voice. That is how you can make your own YouTube channel.
- Comment on blogs – commenting on the blogs is also one of the best free ways to expose your gig on Fiverr. Your luck here goes the same with what you can get from the forum posts. If your comment is of higher quality, for sure, more people will be enticed to see what you offer.
- Social networking – telling people and making them aware about your intention is not a bad idea. You may use Facebook and create a Fan page for all your gigs. If you have a Twitter account, you may make tweets regarding your gigs and let your followers know your offer. Always remember that nobody will dare to ask you about your gigs if you will not tell them regarding them first.
- Referrals – good help is really hard to get especially in Fiverr. If you have customers who got satisfied with your job, why don’t you ask them for referrals? Chances are they know somebody who can benefit from your work too.
- Guest posts – be reminded that bloggers are typically after new content. If you want, you can ask them to post a guest blog on their websites in exchange for a link to your blog or gigs. Whatever you add on the blogosphere will be read by many internet users. Just focus on writing something that would make you proud and will make others pay attention to you.
All of these ways will assure you that your gigs will get more exposure in the coming days. Try these tactics today and see for yourself.
Do you have any other ideas to promote your gig? Share them below.
***This article was written by a writer from Fiverr