The Joys of Travel
The world is a vast place to explore and it surely has a lot of things to offer. Experiencing new cultures, places, and people is always an exhilarating experience. Traveling is definitely a “must”.
However, if you are unable to travel right away, there are other opportunities to explore the world. Some people taste foods from the other parts of the globe while some people study languages – all from home! Great isn’t it?
Learning a language is one of the best ways to discover about a new culture – and prepare for you future travels. It’s never to late to start learning. If you check out Fiverr, you can find many opportunities to learn a new language. Here are 10 for just $5 a lesson! These Skype lessons will give you a great start as you begin preparing for your trip abroad.
10 Skype Language Lessons from Fiverr Sellers
10. If you’re rooting for English, which I know you are since it’s the international code, Fiverr has it! It’s as easy as viewing Anilesh‘s offer and you can begin learning one of the most spoken languages on earth.
9. Alb is offering you a basic Spanish lesson for $5 and you’re good to go as a Latina-wanna-be! Remember that picking up this lesson can be fun especially if you have a heart for pronouns because the Spanish mouth has a lot of them!
8. If you want to make it to China without getting a little flustered, Fiverr has Ghost Caspy to save you, she can teach you Mandarin Chinese that’s going to make you a fluent beginner.
7. French is one of the most loved languages in the world and almost everyone wishes to use it one day. Saxy Girl is willing to you help you out with this romantic language.
6. India Anne is up for a German lesson to help you sound a little Philosophical in that German tongue.Languages of the world.
5. Hindi is the Indian language and it is also the fifth most spoken language in the world, if you want to start learning to use it, you must get Pankaj to help you out. Again, it’s for $5 and you are to get that Indian trademark.
4. Liyafendi is offering a lesson on the historical Malay language in case you need it when you plan to cross Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and Singapore. A Skype lesson is up to help you get over the phonology since Malay is not a tonal language.
3. Sang Hyuk is a native Korean if you’re looking for a teacher to help you fulfill your hopes of learning to write and even speak the language.
2. Wind Swept is up for a juicy offer to help you with the Russian language. As a complex language, it is fantastic to get this lesson for just $5. Have it now and enjoy the perks of being able to speak in that Russian tone!
1. Thailand has attracted many toursist throughout time. If you are planning to be one of them, Fiverr Daily recommends you take a basic lesson on its language from Real Easy. A great Skype tutorial for basic Thai.
With the experience of knowing a language, you open yourself to knowing a country, a culture and its people! Stop thinking about learning a language and get to it! Hopefully these great gigs can get you started.
“Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”
― David Mitchell
***This article provides additional marketing tips to enhance our previous article: How to Start a Travel Website for $99
When you put up a travel business, you start to become fond of quoting famous people and books with influential liking to travel, thinking that quotes will ever make an impact in your market.
You can probably count the days by counting your quotes. You count more and more, but to no avail. Ever wonder why? Yes, people are fond of quotes. But, quotes remain as words unless transformed into a more convincing form: something dramatic, highly engaging and mystifyingly igniting. Now, you are describing promotion.
Promotion or marketing is the hardest play to master, not only for new established businesses – it is an eternal exercise that needs brilliance and genius on a constant basis. The business world is changing, so must this skill. It must evolve according to the progressing views and preferences of your target market.
Now, you must be in deep thoughts. Your business is basically new; you still don’t have the manpower and the financial capacity to steal a scene in the travel industry. So, you start to feel hopeless. But, wait, weep not!
There must always be EASY and AFFORDABLE means for your new travel business to shine, not just a little, but shine the brightest.
Here, I will count the ways. Pick that $25 from your pocket and begin imaging a business that doesn’t drive you crazy. Here are some offers to help your new travel business grow:
I will tweet your products or services to OVER 6,000 followers for $5
You see this account? This is a must! Capture the online scene. Make your business visible inside one of the most advanced virtual channels for conversation, Twitter. Wouldn’t you like 6, 000 or more people to read your live updates and juicy offers?
Consider MediaGirl‘s great promotion to her twitter followers.
I will publish your article on my travel blog for $5
Travel blogs are still the most conventional tools for the romantics. Travlers consult blogs to explore others’ ideas and opinions when it comes to places to visit. Tourists also ask for insights from the most trusted travel enthusiasts.
Check BettyRoberts‘s blog and be amazed by what she has in store, your business might be featured here one day.
I will make you an awesome infograph for $5
More people are visual than wordy. You hand them a 10-page book or a 15-page illustration and they’ll still grab the latter. Inforgraph makes amazing business tool, it is an artistic form of communication that can easily be understood. It catches the attention very well!
Check Liezel‘s awesome styles that might match your type of infograph!
I will advertise your business on a Pedicab in Times Square NYC for $5
If you want tour ads to be cool, catchy and well, one-of-a-kind, you must invest your $5 dollars in this great gig! A pedicab cab is moving, it deals with countless people in a day – making your ads visible all over the city. Just make sure that your advertisement isn’t crazy enough to cause an accident.
Well, Fiver‘s unique way is in-demand, check it out before it’s too late!
I will design a creative flyer for you for $5
With the winning combination of professional and art touches, what more can you ask for in a flyer?
Flyers are the easiest and cheapest promotional tools. You can make things happen by handing them to the people inside that coffee shop near your site or simply to the people that pass you by.
Aleeshaaa‘s great designs are waiting to be seen anytime.
So what now?
It’s time to get the ball rolling with your business. With $25 dollars and willingness to work hard, you will surely drive your business to success. Good luck and get ready to shine!