The Joys of Travel
The world is a vast place to explore and it surely has a lot of things to offer. Experiencing new cultures, places, and people is always an exhilarating experience. Traveling is definitely a “must”.
However, if you are unable to travel right away, there are other opportunities to explore the world. Some people taste foods from the other parts of the globe while some people study languages – all from home! Great isn’t it?
Learning a language is one of the best ways to discover about a new culture – and prepare for you future travels. It’s never to late to start learning. If you check out Fiverr, you can find many opportunities to learn a new language. Here are 10 for just $5 a lesson! These Skype lessons will give you a great start as you begin preparing for your trip abroad.
10 Skype Language Lessons from Fiverr Sellers
10. If you’re rooting for English, which I know you are since it’s the international code, Fiverr has it! It’s as easy as viewing Anilesh‘s offer and you can begin learning one of the most spoken languages on earth.
9. Alb is offering you a basic Spanish lesson for $5 and you’re good to go as a Latina-wanna-be! Remember that picking up this lesson can be fun especially if you have a heart for pronouns because the Spanish mouth has a lot of them!
8. If you want to make it to China without getting a little flustered, Fiverr has Ghost Caspy to save you, she can teach you Mandarin Chinese that’s going to make you a fluent beginner.
7. French is one of the most loved languages in the world and almost everyone wishes to use it one day. Saxy Girl is willing to you help you out with this romantic language.
6. India Anne is up for a German lesson to help you sound a little Philosophical in that German tongue.Languages of the world.
5. Hindi is the Indian language and it is also the fifth most spoken language in the world, if you want to start learning to use it, you must get Pankaj to help you out. Again, it’s for $5 and you are to get that Indian trademark.
4. Liyafendi is offering a lesson on the historical Malay language in case you need it when you plan to cross Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and Singapore. A Skype lesson is up to help you get over the phonology since Malay is not a tonal language.
3. Sang Hyuk is a native Korean if you’re looking for a teacher to help you fulfill your hopes of learning to write and even speak the language.
2. Wind Swept is up for a juicy offer to help you with the Russian language. As a complex language, it is fantastic to get this lesson for just $5. Have it now and enjoy the perks of being able to speak in that Russian tone!
1. Thailand has attracted many toursist throughout time. If you are planning to be one of them, Fiverr Daily recommends you take a basic lesson on its language from Real Easy. A great Skype tutorial for basic Thai.
With the experience of knowing a language, you open yourself to knowing a country, a culture and its people! Stop thinking about learning a language and get to it! Hopefully these great gigs can get you started.
This is going to be my final “regular” 100 Days to 5000 Daily visitors post because I have realized that these posts do not receive the feedback that my other Fiverr-related articles do.
You have come to this site to learn about Fiverr, not necessarily blogging. Therefore, I am going to continue to offer what my readers enjoy most – how to buy and sell on Fiverr in a way that is fun, makes you some money, and helps improve your skills.
Give Your Readers What They Want
My final tip in this series is going to be: Give your readers what they want to read. When you end up with an incredibly successful article, look into it to discover what attracted people to it, why they shared it, and what useful information it provided.
Then, take those great articles and try to find ways to write additional articles and blog posts like those. Don’t get stuck writing about something that your readers aren’t interested in – give people what they want!
The Importance of Persistence
Of course, nothing takes off right away. The most successful projects, websites, and people continue to work hard for an extended period of time. Persistence is the key to success.
Therefore, don’t withdraw from a project simply because it’s hard work. Always evaluate what is going on and try to make the most intelligent decision possible.
What do you think?
Have you ever started writing about a topic, only to discover that people really aren’t interested in it? Do you think it is best to keep it up, or is it better to move on to a different project?
Would you like to have your gig featured? Leave a link to it in the comment section and read this article to learn more.
Our Third “Gig of the Day” Recipient: Vlad56!
The purpose of FiverrDaily.com is to help both Fiverr sellers and buyers. Therefore, we seek to find and share fantastic gigs to inspire other sellers, and to benefit buyers.
Vlad56’s gig is certainly one that benefits buyers!
One of the most painfully annoying and potentially expensive tasks of running a website is finding high-quality pictures to use for your posts, promotion, and other visual needs. As the world becomes more “Pinterest-ized”, the importance of having a visual website becomes evermore present.
Vlad56’s gig is one that I have used multiple times. Look around this website – nearly all of the photos are ones that I have acquired through his Fiverr gig! For me to purchase the pictures directly would cost as much as $5/each – but because Vlad has a bulk account, he is able to get the pictures for a much lower price.
If I were to rate Fiverr gigs based on value, this one would probably be at the top! Keep up the good work Vlad.
Helpful Sponsors – Keeping this Competition Going
Prosper.com offers personal loans for everything from buying a car, to remodeling a house, to purchasing a wedding ring. If you need to borrow up to $30,000, Prosper can give you a hand! Fixed Rates as low as 6.59% APR.
e-Releases can help get the word out about your new business, product, or service. Learn more about how e-releases can help your business by clicking here.
How Would You Like to Be Our “Gig of the Day”?
Leave a comment with a link to your gig and we will check it out!